Vaccine-injured Canadians search for answers (from Western Standard / Canadian independent news)

2 Likes

One reason it’s been so hard to get any help is that “doctors […] would not officially categorize them as [vaccine injuries] out of fears they would be investigated and lose their medical licenses.”

What type of a society have we become where we let our governments instil such fear into our doctors for simply doing their job in serving the community.

“[T]here is ‘a systematic approach being taken by all levels of governments to keep the vaccine injured hidden as long as possible.’” I agree!

1 Like

It’s kind of astonishing that this is only being addressed out in the ‘open’ now. It’s been the worst kept secret for 2 years. Every healthcare provider that I goto has admitted that they are seeing many injuries on a constant basis, and everyone I meet knows someone that was injured.

1 Like

Western Standard is an independent news outlet, not really mainstream news.

Man I feel like we’re really out of touch with how normies think. At least I am. The research I’m doing is strongly suggesting that long COVID and vax injury are joined at the hip. But I’m not really aware of people talking about long COVID and how it’s causing a huge boatload of health problems and destroyed lives. (Other than the long C people in support groups and on Twitter.)

Long COVID is just as big as vaccine injury.

It’s a slightly less maligned source haha

2 Likes