React19 Treatment Outcomes survey - early results are in

Early results are in! Results and survey link here: Treatment Outcomes Survey

Some takeaways:

1. Avoid exercise. It’s the worst treatment out of everything surveyed.

2. Diet: gluten-free and low histamine are good treatments. May work better in those with food intolerances.

3. HBOT looks promising… though some people get hurt by it. A little more information about it at the HBOT tag.

4. Pepcid, Zyrtec, Claritin, DAO enzymes, and Acrivastine are solid anti-histamine drugs.

5. Meditation, prayer, LDN, ??beta blockers??, fasting, the i drug are other drugs worth considering.

Please contribute your data if you can! We need more data points on rarer treatments. Also, please share the survey with your long COVID and ME/CFS friends. We can pool data to see if experiences translate over to the conditions. Thank you.

Your survey has an option to specify whether the supplement Tollovid helps, but no way to specify whether any other supplements like Quadramune help. Quadramune was shown per the following observation in clinical studies to alleviate spike protein induced inflammation and so should help considering the early results from the survey that one of the things that helps most is anti-inflammatory diet:

So, in my opinion, this survey doesn’t help show the most effective treatments out there.