People with delayed reactions who got re-injured

Does anybody know if there are people who:

• Had a reaction more than 2 weeks after their shot
  • Had a very similar reaction after getting vaxxed again

I’ve been listening to a podcast with DJ TyDi / Tyson Illingworth… he says that his first onset was 3 weeks post jab.

CC: @radofaletic maybe send Tyson a link to Delayed onset of vaccine injury can be 10 weeks after vaccination - #2 by radofaletic

Yes, I started having symtoms about 4 weeks after second shot of Pfizer.

1 Like

I’m curious… how did you figure it out?

And are you having trouble with friends, family, and doctors who don’t believe you?

Because I never had any of those symtoms before. Then all a sudden about 4 weeks after second shot I started having: lightheadedness, muscle twitchings, pins and needles in extremities, tinglings in extremities, tightness around chest, fatigue, tinitus (this is the only thing I had before), palpitations.

So I went to pcp and asked him if it could be related to covid vaccine and he instantly dismissed it! It all started since May of last year. I got better around December. But then in January 2022 had Covid so they have been flaring up again. Still dealing with it now. One thing I notice is that if I get sunlight everyday then the muscle twitchings seem to be slowing down.

Do you see/hear people having this weird sensation (not numbness but a light/vague pain) at the tips of fingers/toes?

1 Like

A lot of the vax injured report symptoms getting worse after COVID. Roughly half of the vax injured.

:frowning:

No but there are a lot of weird and highly unusual symptoms that only a few people have. It took a long time for me to find other people with the same weird anger problem that I had (my anger is a 9 out of 10 when normally it should be a 2 out of 10).

Reason why I asked that is because of all of this we did MRI of the brain and with that we found out that I have severe stenosis in right brain artery so I have to watch out for stroke symtoms. But that’s the dilemma right there, lots of side effects from covid vaccine a similar to stroke symtoms like tinglings, numbness, weakness. Now this pain at the tips of my fingers/toes only started recently (about 4-6 weeks now) so I am not sure what causes it.

I have no idea what causes it. I’ve found that I developed new symptoms months into vaccine injury… it’s like a rotating cast of villains where old symptoms go away and new ones show up.

Oh so it does happen? Like months later you will get new symtoms?
If yes, then maybe that’s what I am having. This pain is new so I have been wondering if it’s related to vaccine/covid or it’s because of something else.

How many months later that you developed new symptoms? And you didn’t have covid?

I don’t think I’ve had COVID since I haven’t had a respiratory infection in years.

My story is here, though I haven’t updated it in a while:

Survey #2 has some information on symptoms getting better while others get worse:

I am reading it. Thanks for sharing. Today is my first day on this forum so I am still trying to figure out how to use it.

Reading up to where you talked about your heart beat. I have all of that too. Weird thing is that it can flare up. Like last year during the summer it was very bad for couple weeks with skipping beat, PVCs, pounding feeling (not the fast feeling but pounding). Then it got better. Then just last month I had it bad again. Last week and this week have been better.

1 Like

The chart below shows my blood pressure and heart rate. If my heart rate is below 60, that’s usually because I have PVCs. The PVCs started around October last year (or maybe earlier). I’ve had months without irregular heartbeat… currently I have it again.

Yes, me too. I have a good cardiologist and he is the one who told me that when those little device things show my pulse is below 40s it’s because of the PVCs and my pulse is actually 2x that. So if I see 42 it’s actually is at 84. He is also the one who told me that jerky leg when I am falling asleep or when I am about to wake up is Myoclonus.
Glenn, with me it’s not just the legs though. It could happen to my hands/arms/shoulders too. Startled the heck out of me sometimes.
Are you able to pint point what triggers it? What makes it worse? What makes it better? I am not able to at all, it’s very random, can flare up or get better anytime.

Tilorone made my irregular heartbeat happen far less frequently. see Tilorone: a broad spectrum antiviral from Ukraine/Russia, never approved in the West

However, I’m not sure that I would recommend it. Tilorone was unpleasant.

It definitely comes and goes for me. I will have it for 3-10 hours, then it will go away.

It comes and goes for me too, but each time it’s a few days.

What’s the differences between muscle twitchings and internal vibrations?

Action tremors: https://odysee.com/@LongHaulWiki:2/Action-Tremors:3

Fasciculations: ALS fasciculations (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)(Motor neuron disease) - YouTube

Internal vibrations: This can describe different things. For me, it’s like I’m sitting in a massage chair. I feel vibrations that do not exist.

My spine neuro surgeon is the one who said the muscle twitching is benign fasciculation. He is also the first one who admitted that all of this could be related to covid vaccine. I broke down right in front of him because by then I was going through more than 10 doctors and all of them dismissed it’s the vaccine.

1 Like

Pre-vax, I’ve always had a few fasciculations but I could never record them on camera because they go away when I move. Post-vax, their frequency went up. And after trying different things to treat myself, they’ve gone down to levels lower than pre-vax levels.

It’s… weird.

I never had any muscle twitching pre-vax. Have you tried taking vitamin D or getting direct sunlight? For me, sunlight or vitamin D helps slow down muscle twitchings. They don’t go away completely but they happen less. When I don’t get enough sunlight or D they flare up more. Myoclonus too.

You said you tried different things? what did you try?

Vitamin D doesn’t seem to do anything, but I never tried a lot of it. I rarely get sunlight, so I’m not sure about that. I got sunlight while attending 2 CPSO protests and crashed both times, but that’s because I over-exerted myself somehow.

It’s spread across the Google Sheet and this forum.