My Vaccine Story

I recieved the Astrazenca shot in March 2021, after my first vaccine I had a metallic taste in the mouth but and had symptoms such as sore throat, fever, headache, sore arm which lasted for 7 days. When i called my clinic the nurse said that she had the metallic taste too which lasted about 7 days. So i thought ‘oh ok, it’s normal!’
I have also been diagonsed with Vestibular Migranes, since I have had the vaccine.

In June 2021, I received my second dose and had much stronger reaction, the adverse reaction, I believe it was anaphayphic type of reaction but was told by the doctors it was a non-adverse vaccine reaction. My throat closed over, my blood pressure went up to 180/60, was given histine at the hospital but was basically told it was anxiety.

I have received the booster as i am a teacher so i have been mandated to get the jab in order to work. When i got my booster in December I got Pfizer and since then I have been battling Shingles since December.

I am currently waiting for an appointment for an infectious diseases clinic in Australia, as i have 3 shingles outbreaks since December. They admitted that Shingles has been linked to the Pfizer Vacciine. I was told that could get the Novavax vacccine obviously I don’t want to get anymore Covid Vaccines.

Blockquote

1 Like

Hearing about Aussies getting the opposite of healthcare makes me angry.

In June 2021, I received my second dose and had much stronger reaction, the adverse reaction, I believe it was anaphayphic type of reaction but was told by the doctors it was a non-adverse vaccine reaction. My throat closed over, my blood pressure went up to 180/60, was given histine at the hospital but was basically told it was anxiety.

If your throat is closing up then it’s potentially life threatening because you may not be able to breathe. This is insane.

I was told that could get the Novavax vacccine obviously I don’t want to get anymore Covid Vaccines.

It’s like a kid who is allergic to peanut butter. These doctors will give the kid another brand of peanut butter because oh hey… maybe the kid won’t react this time. And then we can pretend that it’s science!!!

Absolute ridiculousness. Sorry about the craziness that you’re going through and I hope you aren’t too messed up.

GlennChan, its a disgrace! I just worry that the Shingles will just continue to loop! I couldn’t believe that they told me that it wasn’t anaphalyix, i have had it before and certainly felt like it was. It makes me so mad!

1 Like

Vaccine Dates

22nd March 2021

Metallic taste in my mouth 

Day 3-7 General Flu like symptoms 

Day 14: Got my flu shot and had a reaction to that, go very sick.

10th June 2021

After 10 minutes of receiving the vaccine had tingling in my arm and in my feet 

Elevated blood pressure and felt like my throat was closing over. 

They attributed this reaction to stress 

Rash on my neck 

Booster: 16th December 2021

9 days post booster I developed Shingles; I am still battling Shingles.  

Major symptoms

Brain fog, Tinitius, feel hot at night, interruption to my menstrual cycle, Shingles

1 Like

Were you able to try the standard treatments for shingles? e.g. Aciclovir valaciclovir famciclovir

In former soviet Bloc countries, people use tilorone for viral infections. (It’s sold over the counter there.) If you lived there, that would probably be something else that doctors would try. The drug isn’t sold in the Western world so you’d have to buy it from Ukrainian or Russian resellers (they may charge double the street price but whatever, the drug is cheap). Tilorone - Long Haul Wiki

Yes I was able to get a course of anti-viral, I think i got famiclovir. Which did work for the first course but i haven’t tried anything since January.

1 Like