My vaccine injury story

I keep it in a google doc so I don’t have to answer repetitive questions :stuck_out_tongue:

Drugs that helped: ivermectin, black seed oil

Things that didn’t pan out: statins, melatonin

Video of my finger on Odysee: Looking forward to my monthly booster shot /s

Hi my name is Susan Boyd, I have been injured by the Pfizer vaccine. I didn’t realize it until after my second dose, June 2nd, to which my reaction was so severe and coincided so perfectly there was no doubt it was from the vaccine.
I remember asking as I was readying myself for the second dose what I could expect. The young lady assisting my Pharmacist assured me I would only experience what I had experienced the first time, but slightly more severe. 6 days later I was so happy thinking it was unfortunate my right knee had recently been injured and I now had Stage 4 Arthritis, but at least my left knee was strong and healthy. It was like clockwork the next day both my legs went into such severe cramping I couldn’t walk without help and it was as if I had braces on both my legs.
That lasted 5 days and started subsiding after 3, when I was able to walk my knees were left so swollen my kneecaps were popping out of joint. I was then reminded of how this was indeed like my reaction to the 1st shot April 26, 2021, but much more intense and sever. I was given a second shot of cortisone now in my left knee neither my surgeon or MD would entertain the idea this could be a reaction to the vaccine. I was no longer able to walk unaided, even with a cortisone shot in both knees, for 2 months.
I was not successful with attempts from the medical profession for relief, so I took it upon my self to begin lasix, and started a 30 day inner organ body cleanse, to which I found almost immediate relief. I also began Rife therapy and have completed 6 months. I also have been on most of the suggested homeopathic remedies. I feel like I am 60- 70% back to my baseline, and after 14 months ready to start rebuilding the strength I have lost in my legs.
Pre Injury I was quite active, hiking, biking, golfing, and working 40 hour weeks. Now if I work 12-16 hours per week I have little energy for anything else. I Now have a Handicap Parking Permit, and I am on Diclofenac 50mgs/per day. As I said to my Doctor “I Just Want My Life Back”!
I have received IVermectin and am hoping for possible relief from fatigue and brain fog I am experiencing, and possibly the days I feel I have run into a brick wall will cease. Thank You Glenn Chan for your support, Even though I have just made contact with you I can assure you, your tireless effort to help others is greatly appreciated. Thank You

2 Likes

No problem. I guess it must be a ‘red pill’ moment when you realize that you know more about these vaccines than some of the doctors do.

1 Like

Oh and then there’s the ridiculousness of no doctor in Canada wanting to prescribe ivermectin for long COVID or vaccine injury. While it’s no wonder drug (it does nothing for a lot of long haulers), it’s ridiculous how a fairly safe drug has become so politicized. Our right to be healthy has been politicized and is now under attack.

1 Like

Red Pill Moment for sure, when the Doctors refused to report my vaccine side effect, I remember sitting here for 2 weeks thinking and repeating but how is that good science. Good Science would report negative side effects, so the vaccine could be studied and improved upon, I mean wouldn’t it?
Much of this journey from, not being able to report, to my pharmacist agreeing I had a bad reaction has left me feeling I am on the edge of a Science Fiction Movie I can’t escape from. The Truckers Protests brought to light I am not alone.
Now I am even more determined to see a change. I am a spokesperson in my own realm of influence when the opportunity arises. I have only just begun.

3 Likes

I’ll honk to that! :postal_horn: :truck: :articulated_lorry: :pickup_truck: :trumpet:

1 Like