My presentation on why some people recover, why many don't, and how we might treat vax injury

Highlights

1. Treatment response is inconsistent and varies from person to person. It is unlikely that long haul will be solved by a one-size-fits-all solution. Personalized medicine is needed.
  2. Microbes could explain chronic illness.
  3. Supposedly ‘safe’ drugs are not safe in long haulers. Starting with low dosages and stopping early might lead to better outcomes.

Found this news today which I find to be disconcerting:

1 Like

Steroids (corticosteroids, not anabolic steroids that bodybuilders use) suppress the immune system. They probably set you up for having more microbes settings themselves up in your body as persistent infections, which could cause problems that show up in the long term such as cancer, autoimmune disease, etc. That’s why I’m not a huge fan of suppressing the immune system.

if you have a JC virus infection and you take ?rituximab?, you will likely develop PML which is a potentially fatal condition. So I’m very wary of drugs that suppress the immune system. (Some of this is theoretical by the way.)

Hi again Glenn!

My allergist has been having me use Alvesco 160, 4 puffs a day for a month now. I’ve tolerated it well without any sided effects (as compared to all the traditional ones prescribed. Before using it my lung inflammation came in at 190 (typical asthmatic is 25-50) and after of month on this I’m now down to 130. Still breathing with difficulty so I’m continuing another month to see if it kicks in (supposed to take awhile for that). crossing fingers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Words caste spells, so I think it’s good to note that there are people who are not recovering yet. It’s been less than 2 years since people started taking the vaccines. It feels like forever when you’re injured but it’s actually not that long in the scheme of a lifetime.

People who have gotten worse or haven’t recovered yet still have the possibility of recovering once they find the treatment they need, or with the passage of more time.

1 Like