Joshua Leisk's approach to chronic illness

I’ve never tried it myself but here it is. v3.41U (preview)

If you want to talk to him directly, I think you can hop onto his Discord or Reddit.

1 Like

Thank you for posting :slight_smile: I would just like to warn everyone about possible very bad reaction to Lion’s Mane. Made my symptoms much worse. Apparently it releases more histamine when taken. It might help some as are bodies are different. But as I understood most of us are on antihistamine diet so please be cautious. I had bad reaction after just one day of taking it. I had milder reaction to V then LM.

1 Like

Interesting. What type of symptoms did you get?

Sometimes I check Amazon reviews and look at the negative reviews to see what reactions people get. Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Lions Mane Brain and Focus Supplements - Mushroom Powder Extract Capsules - Non GMO and Gluten Free Supplement for Better Cognitive Health The most common negative reactions are upset stomach, gas and diarrhea.

Before LM I had only neuropathy and nerve issues in general. After LM they got worse, plus I got severe pain in absolutely all joints in my body. They didn’t subside after two weeks. A Reiki treatment diminished the joint pain almost completely. Now I still have some joint pain occasionally and nerve issues form before, but I became much more sensitive to food. For example I could eat pork and mushrooms before LM now they aggravate the joint and nerve issues. So now I am on a much stricter antihistamine diet. On the box of LM that I bought was written to take caution if you are allergic. At that point I had no clue that V injury could be related to histamine so I didn’t think it would do any harm.

1 Like

Whoa. Good to know. I’m surprised that it led to long-term changes :confused:

1 Like

I did check a lot of reviews as well as youtube comments :slight_smile: Everyone was praising it. Mostly people use it for memory issues. I also read a lot of good effects from GBS patients in their group on FB. Idid find only one negative comment from a perfectly healthy person who said that he developed nerve issues after using it and never had nerve problems before. He conclude somehow that LM nerve growth is proboblay not for someone who does not have nerve problems. So I decided it was safe for me :smiley: ah :confused: I think V injured bodies are much more specific then others but it really could be just me. But this warning for allergic people on the box might imply to be careful if histamine is the problem after V.

1 Like