'I Am Not Misinformation' Documentary | Real People, Real Stories, Real

2 Likes

Aw darn Facebook is definitely censoring this video.

The FB Censorship is getting worse by the day. Hope more members of the group join this platform.

1 Like

For those who’ve watched this, can you write a short summary? I just don’t have the attention span to watch something informative for more than about 5 minutes.

Piry, I’m like you but taking it in chunks. Its the best documentary I’ve seen so far (am half way through, taking another break) but i wouldnt be able to pass on whats in it, theres too much ro summarise. Im also getting goid terminolgy that ill use for my litigator and for my next consult apt next week. Terms like cognitive impairment rather than brain fog, overall inflammatory processes, immune dulisregulation and post concussion symptoms.
I’ll use these terms to show the Drs i mean business next week, when i try again to get my csf leak looked at and the regerral to immunology that i keep asking for. I wont be leaving the office without them. This documentary is helping prepare for my next battle

1 Like

Can’t seem to post for some reason? Please share

2 Likes

I see your post just fine. The way this Discourse forum software works may be a little different than what you’re used to.

1 Like

Thanks for posting @Brokennurse. This study confirms my own statistical estimation - close to 1-in-100 people suffer some sort of ongoing health problem after their jab.

1 Like