How I REVERSE my symptoms

For Myocarditis: L Taurine / magnesium glycinate (3 to 5 hour suspension of symptoms)
For Lung pain inflammation / blood clotting : N Acetyl L Cysteine taken 3 times a day or as necessary

Secondary supplementation for cardiac heath
CoQ10, Omega 3, Vit C, Vit E, D3

Tertiary
Epicatechin, Quercetin, zinc, copper, potassium, Super B Complex

Be aware of caffeine intolerance,

Be aware of mineral and vitamin depletion such as
Zinc, Vit C, Potassium

Pro tip Take Vit E, with Vit C and Omega 3
Take D3 with Magnesium glycinate
Take L Taurine with Magnesium glycinate

Arthritis Fare ups take Niacin

General for Spike protein, “virus” / venom related ailments not previously mentioned…
Pine tree tea, Echinacea, Mucuna Pruriens, Oil Of Oregano

The short list compiled from an array of Doctors
Dr. Charles Hoffe MD, Dr. Carol Ann Dean MD, Dr. Abram Hoffer, Dr Bryan Ardis

I’m a year in, after the second moderna shot, and while the symptoms are chronic, varied, act as if autoimmune, and also drive mineral and vitamin deficiencies, I have found I can supplement away the worst of it. To me its quite survivable and can be put on the back burner of issues so long as I stay true to my supplement regime. I take as much is necessary even if that means a midnight sneaky trip to my medicine cabinet.

Leave no symptom unchecked, take extra when symptoms require especially for workouts or what not. (Never exceed the clinical daily dose on any medication you take. Seek professional medical care in case of emergency.)

Remove the inflammation, thin the blood, dissolve blood clots, replenish needed minerals, regain lost strength and energy.

The necessary 12
L Taurine / Magnesium Glycinate / N Acetyl L Cysteine
Zinc / D3 / Potassium / Super B Complex
Vit C / Vit E / Omega 3/ natto kinase, CoQ10

(Not medical advice, I’m simply sharing my research and experience; if you are taking any medications or otherwise check with your doctor for possible conflicts.)

Best of luck.

3 Likes