Frequently asked questions regarding COVID and vaccines

A healthy person I know will be getting vaccinated (again). What are their chances of getting injured?

I don’t know the exact rate of vaccine injury. Sorry.

However, having the first shot go without incident doesn’t mean much. From survey data, people have reported getting injured from their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th shots.

• 1st - 61.6%
  • 2nd - 42.4%
  • 3rd - 9.0%
  • 4th - 0.0%
  • 5th - 0.4%

Each and every shot has risk.

The following health conditions seem to be risk factors for vaccine injury:

• Any autoimmune condition
  • Thyroid disorders - hypothyroid, hyperthyroid, subclinical hypo/hyper, Graves, Hashimoto’s
  • Certain foreign objects in the body: breast implants, surgical mesh, replacement joints. If the object has a support group or the device is known to get infected (e.g. pacemakers), then the risk of vaccine injury is likely elevated.

Many people with those risk factors get vaccinated without incident.

A healthy person I know will be getting a booster. What should they do to reduce their chances of getting injured?

Get the lowest dose possible. Pfizer has less active ingredient than the Moderna booster, and the Moderna booster has less active ingredient than original Moderna.

I do not have good data comparing Pfizer to Novavax, Sinovac, etc. So far, it seems that all of the COVID vaccines (that expose the patient to S1 spike protein) cause injury.

Injecting the vaccine into a blood vessel seems to change the nature of the vaccine injury according to a study done on mice.

It is unclear if ivermectin, corticosteroids, ‘detox’ cocktails, etc. affect the chance of vaccine injury. (They probably don’t.)

How do I protect myself against COVID and long COVID?

See the FLCCC early treatment and prevention (prophylaxis) protocols. Some of the items on the protocol may be difficult to obtain on short notice:

• Some information on obtaining ivermectin can be found here.
  • Melatonin may be difficult to get in the UK on short notice. It is otherwise easy to buy.
  • Black seed oil (make sure it mentions the plant nigella sativa on the packaging) can be purchased online or at some ethnic supermarkets.

If you do get COVID, many items on the FLCCC protocol can easily be obtained. Antiviral mouthwash is commonly sold in drug stores and supermarkets. Gargling mouthwash is a simple step that you can take to protect yourself.

You can also talk to a doctor about prescription drugs that can be used to treat COVID- corticosteroids, monoclonal antibodies, anti-androgen drugs, etc. The FLCCC website has a list of doctors that follow their early treatment protocols.